Friday, November 27, 2015

Anime North Texas 2015 - Sunday

Our table baes

Sunday was a pretty slow day~ Didn't have any other cos so just went out as a normie. Set up the table bright and early and was surprised at how many commissions I got again-- I mean it was only 3 but it was also last day of the con, and since it was my first time taking commissions I didn't want to take anymore ah...

WHAT I WAS SURPRISED ON THOUGH, was that someone actually commissioned me for Hatsuyuki! I didn't understand at first what series he was asking for so I asked him to type it in, but HATSUYUKI. FROM KANCOLLE. AHhhhh..!! I put a special yesterday saying like "if you're a married Teitoku, charms are only $5 for you!" and I was really surprised at how many people were into Kancolle at such a tiny con! But wowow out of all the ship girls ;; This is only someone you'd know if you played the game waahh~ It was a very happy commission though now I want to redraw it ;;


Parents came by to watch the parade later so we pack up the table a bit earlier. MMm do not really want to talk about parents so I'll just... skip to the parade >>


We went back to the Christmas tree area and met up with con friends again~! Sunny, Nana, and Linlin were dressed up as Snow Halation and it was so funny because people thought they were part of the parade-- They looked super cute tho so it's no wonder ;')))


And then PARADE START..! Since it was a lights parade it was really hard to take pics;; There were some really cool stuff there though! A lot of low riders!! It was cool to see their cars all decked out!! There was also float voting and stuff... I voted for the Minions float 8)))

MMmm so there is SUNDAY. Not much happened today. Here is a picture of my tiny con loot.

Sleep tight bb Rei.

No comments:

Post a Comment