Sunday, January 15, 2017

Airegret Con pt. 2


Yesterday we celebrated Airegret Con! It's basically an excuse to hang out in Idolish7 cosplay and talk about everything Idolish7 for the tiny community we have here in Texas!


I actually made my Mitsuki bunny hoodie the night before... finishing at like 2am and doing final touches aka hemming my pants lmao in the morning. I was legitimately surprised at how much stuff I had hoarded my 9..? years of cosplay that I had everything I needed to modify this costume! I started with a white Jerzees hoodie and orange scrub pants from Amazon, but I had the exact orange fabric and white bias tape (and even orange ribbon?! like who was I even gonna cosplay with orange ribbon?!) and WHITE BEADS LIKE WHAT?! anyways YEAH it was a clear indication that I hoard too much stuff. BUT MOVING ON...!!!


So we started the day at my apartment at around 1pm. We got into cosplay and started doing our mini shoot at around 2pm. Of course not without a hoard of selfies first!!!

I actually wanna talk a little about MAKEUP cause I tried some new things this time! The Face Shop was having this deal where if you spend $25 on certain items you can get a free cushion! I've always wanted to try one and omfg where has this thing been in my life?!


This is The Face Shop's CC Oil Control Water Cushion collaboration with My Other Bag. I think they have a non collab version too, but this was the one that was free wtih a $25 purchase sooo YEAH! Anyways, application was really nice because all you have to do is use the cushion and then pat pat pat it on your face which makes applying it really clean? Like I usually use Missha's Perfect Cover BB Cream and while that thing is GREAT sometimes I feel like I'm caking it on my face because I'm using my fingers to put it on? I'm sure you could solve this with like proper makeup sponges or brushes or whatever, but the cushion comes with it so it's nice. As far as coverage, it has pretty much the same amount as my BB cream, but what was REALLY NICE was the OIL CONTROL. Like my face oils so much it's kinda disgusting, but throughout the day I didn't feel like my face was too bad? Maybe cause it was cold outside or whatever but IT FELT GREAT..!!

Some other things I tried were The Face Shop's Tear Liner because I always wanted sparkly makeup on my tear line and omg this thing is so cute--!


I actually don't know if you can tell..? BUT IT'S THERE! LITTLE SPARKLES OF GLITTER ON MY TEAR LINE AHA--!!! I always see it in kpop makeup styles so I wanted to try it. I also tried using double eyelid tape! I have double eyelids already but they're so hooded (unless I'm really tired) that they just disappear! I wish I applied it a bit higher, you can sortaaa see it in my pictures? But not as intense as it could be. I will put it higher next time. GIVE ME THEM DOUBLE EYELIDS..!

OK BACK TO THE SHOOT LOLOL


 Since we were in bunny hoodies I wanted to do a really cutesy type of shoot with like a million plushies. It turned out ok because all of us like to hoard plushies. Please enjoy this picture of Riku being surrounded by plushies before Iori or Tenn can take them away from him. ITS FUNNY cause throughout the shoot we were like man when we post these photos we have to be like... we are not associated with San-X or Sanrio or whatever we have piled up here.


A lotta crazy things happened in the 1-2 hours we shot so I'm just gonna do a mini spam of pics lolol This is actually just sparkling white grape which may or may not have been here since Thanksgiving...


This is Saki taking a selfie as she helps me hold up my foot as I try to imitate Mitsuki's birthday card HAHA--!


Gotta drink milk to grow taller...!!!


Special shout out to Stereometric and Gaby for taking our photos!!! And Saki and Yumeko for being my Riku and Yamato!!! YOU GUYS ARE BOMB!!!


Also special shout out to my roommate for these glasses.


After we were done with our mini shoot we decided to go to Round1 for purikura and karaoke! This machine is so funny because it's like the MODEL ONE or whatever and YUMEKO'S LEGS GOT ALL MODEL-LIKE..!!!!!! ALSO HER WIG GOT DETECTED AS PART OF THE GREEN SCREEN SO IT BASICALLY TOOK OUT ALL THE GREEN AND YAMATO TURNED PURE BRUNETTE AHAHA--


After purikura we got hungry so we stopped by the food court and then found out that ANOTHER GROUP OF AINANA COSERS WERE IN THE SAME MALL AS US??? So we finished eating and found them and lookit us we have 5/7 out of Idolish7 I could cry;; Where Nagi and Iori at tho.


We wanted to karaoke soon after but like their karaoke room had a huge queue so we waited like 1-2 hours before we go a room orz They ended up giving us a huge room after that time and charged us for a small size one because of our long wait time so that was pretty nice?! They told us their machine's been updated, but we still couldn't find History Maker or Idolish7 songs at first so it was sad BUT we found out that if you put the number code directly in, THEY HAD SOME IDOLISH7 SONGS!!! OK to be more specific they had only one Idolish7 song but all of Trigger, Mezzo", and Re:vale's which... I really do not understand.


But YEAH it was fun singing them and I will surely be back for more OHO~! They also had both Osomatsu-san opening and HECK YEAH HECK YEAH!! Later on Annette joined us as TENN-NII!!! I creeped on them and took this pic because it looked in character even tho they were just talking normally lolol


We ended karaoke after like 2 hours finishing off with Natsu Shiyouze again, and then took off our faces and went to tapioca house because why not. Not pictures of that because plz nomakeup :') 


OVERALL it was a fun fun fun day and next up on the Idolish7 to do list is to celebrate everyone's birthdays!!! Here is a preview for Iori's birthday. I'll print out an actual pic for his birthday but for now plz enjoy Iori Handsome.


BYEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment