Monday, December 21, 2015

Makeup Test!


OK so tbh I really hate doing makeup tests and playing with makeup because makeup is expensive and if I waste it by testing it and not going anywhere I'd think that was a waste of money! So tonight I wasted money _(:3 」∠)_ BUT ANYWAYS, I really wanted to improve my makeup skills nonetheless so I did a makeup test! Plus I just got a new primer and it smells sooo nice!! I'm gonna put the actual test under the cut because I don't wanna see it on the front page /)w(\



Woohoo!! Look at that eye! Sorry my skin is so dry. Winter is dry, and I'm lazy at moisturizing. You can pretend I did my other eye the same way even though I didn't. My falsie glue is expensive and I don't wanna waste it like that!! BUT YEAH. The real point of this makeup test was to see how much color and contouring I could do as well as putting on bottom lashes!

As you can see... I don't know how to put color on! That and I messed up putting my bottom lashes on so I had to use makeup remover to get it off and taking off a lot of the color I had before >> None of my eyeshadows worked for the reddish eye makeup I wanted, so I used those lip tinter things. I think I'll just do that from now on though! It worked pretty well aha~

Contouring is... YEAH I'll work on that. I put a bit on my cheekbones..?

Now bottom lashes! So this wasn't the first time I tried bottom lashes! The first time my bottom lashes were very sparse so you could barely see them, but this time my bottom lashes actually looked pretty nice! I learned the trick to these things is to cut them. Unlike top lashes where you can get away with not cutting, bottom lashes REALLY need to be cut. It's way too hard trying to put on a whole strip of bottom lashes ;__; But I cut them! And I didn't end up using the whole strip cause it looked weird (also because I ended up losing the last part).

Overall, I'm pretty surprised at how I did with this makeup test! It's supposed to be for Kouha so my only regret is not making my eyes droop more (and also my eyebrows). And it's not anything grand... but bottom lashes really change a lot!! I'll be using them much more often now~

I'll update this post with a list of the products I used in the morning. Why am I even blogging at 4am?? Good night~!

EDIT: This is really for my own reference, but here's most of the stuff I used last night!

  • Sweet Bliss Pink lenses
  • Heroine Make Liquid Eyeliner
  • Kirkland Multi-purpose solution
  • Daiso eyelash curlers
  • Daiso eyelashes
  • Daiso bottom lashes
  • Daiso mirror
  • Various elf brushes
  • elf eyeshadow set

No comments:

Post a Comment