Friday, November 27, 2015

Anime North Texas 2015 - Friday

LOVELY MATSUNO BROS ♥

Friday was pretty hectic! Went home on Thursday to finish packing and then got dropped off at my apartment in the morning. Had to finish a shiny Magikarp commission for Rina, so quickly did that and took some photos of it. Also trimmed my wigs (although I don't think this did much...) for Osomatsu-san cosplay later. Finished packing up after class then it was off to Leon's to pack up the car and also trim his hair!

Going to downtown Fort Worth was a new experienced. Really surprised with how close it is to Arlington and at how clean it is compared to Dallas! But we got a super close meter parking and then waited for the rest of the Matsuno family in the lobby~ I brought my small camera to take pictures, but tbh I only took pictures in the lobby and completely forgot about it after... oops :'D More pictures under cut~!

Leon's Hotarumaru, my Okitagumi, and Gaby's CCP ita bags!

Afterwards we met up with Sakiho, Emii, and Remi and form our Matsuno family!! We went to check out the artist alley + dealers room and it was... a lot tinier than I expected LOL;; It was only ANT's 3rd?? year so I didn't really expect it to be ginormous but man, I think it was cause everything was so cramped, but it just seemed really tiny. Since there wasn't much con stuff to do, we took a bunch of selfies. I was also determined to take a polaroid of every Matsuno bro and as you can see from the top pic, WE DID IT BOYS!

A lot of those pictures were taken at the Starbucks there. Bless that Starbucks. ANYWAYS, after we closed down AA (like 30 minutes before we were supposed to) we nyoomed up in our hotel room and took MORE selfies and pictures and videos!! Honestly I think the only reason we wanted to do Osomatsu-san was to take silly pictures and videos :'D

A video posted by mochipoo ♪ (@tauburn) on


By the time we finished taking pictures and videos, it was about time for our reservation at Hanabi Ramen! I ordered their croquette and nikujaga and oh man their croquette :Q__ I want to go back to FW just for that croquette. Their nikujaga was also really good, but I think I prefer Mr. Max's more.

Summoning the korokke gods!!

Nikujaga with a paddle spoon..??

We also ate dinner with other saniwa/teitoku which was really fun! It makes me really excited to get started on working on our Tourabu only event! Nothing much else happened after dinner but it was a pretty good, slow start to the rest of the weekend~ Especially nice because I got to sleep after sleeping on 3 hours the past few nights before ><

No comments:

Post a Comment