Friday, December 18, 2015

Taobao Haul & Review!


It's a good day when your Taobao order comes in!! I ordered with my friend Yoyo and only got four items this time, but they're all super cute so it's ok >3<


冬季学生外套女秋2015女装日系森女冬天加绒连帽呢子大衣毛呢外套


First up is this rabbit hoodie! I got it from one of my favorite stores so I knew that it was going to be good quality but I am soooo impressed at the quality of this one?! The outside fabric feels like nice wool and the inside is LINED making it really warm~! The buttons also have a cute ribbon design on them. The hood is ginormous and stays on my head unlike a lot of other taobao jackets. I'm so impressed because this one was only 129 RMB but it could pass as one of my heavier jackets *__*

学生卫衣女2015秋冬新款宽松套头长袖秋装学院风圆领加绒卡通外套

Next is my favorite item of the haul, the panda sweater! >3< It's a fleece lined sweater with little holes for your thumb so you can wear it and pretend you're a cute panda. Or something like that. ANYWAYS, the print quality of the panda face feels really secure and not paper-y like other taobao sweaters. It's warm and also big enough so you can wear a shirt inside if you want. I can't wait to wear this one!! >3< OH it's also from the same store as the rabbit jacket so yes recommend this store a lot.

包邮部落甜美学院风格子秋冬新款时尚翻领连衣裙女2015女装森女系

Next is this red plaid dress~ I really love plaid and I've always wanted a plaid dress so I got this one! Unfortunately, it's not from the same store as the first two things I got so the quality was kind of a gamble. The fabric for this one feels nice (think like flannel texture) except for the white parts. The white collar and cuffs feel really stiff :x And I think I should've gotten a size up too because it feels really tight under my arms ;; All in all though, it was ok for it's price? It looks cute and that's all that matters :'D

水手服海军服T恤 短袖 女 英伦学院风 T恤长袖 日韩校班服套装

Finally this sailor shirt and skirt combo! Even though this one looked super cute, the quality is kind of disappointing ;; The material is nice and stretchy and feels nice to wear, but it's shoddily made. The tie is attached by two buttons (which is ok, I guess..?) but the skirt is reaaaally short and at the elastic where they gathered it, some of the fabric gets caught weirdly. It DOES have built in shorts in the skirt which is nice to see! Overall, I feel this store is hit and miss. They're not as cheap as the first store I bought from and the quality isn't as good ;;

OK that's all for this order!! I'm really happy with all the stuff I bought since my closet desperately needs an overhaul, and I can't wait to wear all these *__* Especially happy since all of this (with shipping) was under $100 too! *0* Also. the other day I was commenting on how the only colors I really wear are black, white, red, and blue, and oops, I guess those really are the only colors I wear :') OH WELL. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment