Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Apink Pink Memory Tour - Dallas Review


AHHh all our hard work sitting in front of a computer with like 20 tabs open and our phones on the ticket page paid off today as we got to see Apink in concert FIRST ROW!! I carpooled there with my friend Carson and his sister and met up with Misha and our other friends at the venue! We arrived just as they started letting people in for the meet and greet (and also just as it started raining lmao). But without further ado~ Concert review under the cut!
The meet and greet started promptly at 6:30. Since we arrived just in time, there was already a big line in front of us. Though tbh they say meet and greet but it was really just photo op and high touch lmao. Anyways! The let people go in 10 people at a time and we got to take a couple of (official so no phone/personal cameras) allowed.

THEY WERE SO ADORABLE DURING THE PHOTO OP AH?! Like we got to see all their faces up close and I was just so afjasklfj at how pretty they were ///// To be honest I didn't get a really GOOD look at them because I was so blown away at how they were RIGHT THERE. Carson's sister is suuuper tall and she was wearing heels that day so they made her even taller! When she walked in they just verbally WOAH'd at her aha~ She said it really made her life :')

They made us loop around the line and get ready for the high touch after and it was a really short experience BUT SO WORTH. Hayoung went first and she gave a little hand hug so I was like ?!?!?! IS THIS OK? CAN I GIVE A HAND HUG BACK?! before I did ahaa. I wish I could've gotten their attention more. Should I have come in full cowboy gear like notice me this is how Texas is.......

But we went back to the lobby to get merch and I reaaaally wish we came in earlier because the line for this was SO LONG/// They had plenty of light sticks so I bought one of those, but by the time I got to the fans, they only had Chorong, Naeun, and Namjoo. I ended up getting Chorong but the girl right in front of me got the last Bomi one and GUHhh JUST ONE MORE..! The manager handled all cash transactions and by the time we got there they were running out of small bills ahaaa;; Carson gave them so many dollar bills the people working the stands asked him if he had any more they could trade him LOLOL;;

asklfjalskf this post is so long already and I haven't even started on the concert. BUT YEAH CONCERT. We walked in and since we stalled in the lobby for a while the venue was already pretty full. They had three TV cue cards (for their english lines, I'm guessing) and CONFETTI CANNONS set up. We walked in KYAaa OUR FIRST ROW SEATS..!! Q__Q They didn't allow pictures but since this is before the concert starts this is ok huehue.


SO 8PM HITS AND CONCERT STAAAAAART!! It was kind of a confusing start..? Because people weren't standing up immediately like at B1A4 so I was like uh I can see them so clearly should I stand up should I not?? BUT WE STOOD UP ANYWAYS BECAUSE HYPE. They began with Remember and like middle of the first verse I just started tearing up really badly because THEY WERE SO CLOSE AND DANCING RIGHT THERE HOW COULD I NOT?! The guy behind me knew the fanchants really well and I had (tried) to learn them just yesterday and today orz;; I can't get the pattern for their names down but I nailed the A E PIN KEU PART AAHA~!

Directly afterwards they did No No No! This song came out in my peak years of Kpop so I remember most of the in song fanchants just from watching so many music performances LOLOL;; Eunji was especially cute during the end because she just went along and shouted the fanchant with everyone! It really makes you feel they appreciate their fans a lot! ;w;

They introduced themselves and then got right into their next two songs GMB and Sunday Monday! I just noticed Eunji so much during the stage because of how much she shined during this AHh? For both songs she just made the fans sing so much and I'm just like I'M NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH THESE SONGS BUT YES I WILL MUMBLE KOREAN TO YOU!

Then it was Q&A time! Some really memorable answers was for the question "which member would you want to be and why" and Naeun answered Bomi because she's so outgoing and can make everyone happy! I thought this was really sweet ;; She answered completely in English too so it was like wowow She studied so much!! Bomi also answered to "what would you be other than a singer" that she'd continue Tae Kwon Do more~ Ahh Bomi is so cool! Also fans requested aegyo and Namjoo aegyo was too adorable /)w(\

Ughalskg I have terrible memory other than moments so the next few parts is fuzzy. I think after the Q&A they invited the group that won the dance contest they were hosting for the halftime show (I guess you could call it that) and it was called the Minnesota Kpop Dance Group? SOMETHING LIKE THAT... They did a really good job with dance covers!

And then Apink was back on stage~! They did the guess this item game and of course it was ~*~Texas themed~*~ Apparently they gave out raffle tickets (we never got these) and they could vote which team wins the game and then they'd draw out of that raffle pile. The unnie team aka Bomi, Chorong, Eunji got a mini cowboy hat and they kept on guessing lips? I guess the top of the hat kinda looks like lips! LOL;; The dongsaeng team guessed theirs pretty easily (or they thought they did lolol) Namjoo is really good at guessing and guess it within 8 seconds~ Anyways dongsaeng team got a little horse figure (that they first guessed as mule), but both teams ended up guessing correctly!

They said it was ok to do a second round so they brought out two more secret items~! Actually looking back at this, they might have been stalling so they could fix some sound issues addressed later... Unnie team got a hair roller and Chorong guessed it almost immediately. She was like "you guys really underestimate our sense of touch... we use these all the time of course we would know it!" Dongsaeng team got a flashlight and Namjoo also guessed it almost immediately. As soon as she guessed it she was like "LIGHT LIGHT!" They were both adorable// Chorong put the hair roller on her bangs and the decided to do the raffle winner by rock paper scissors instead. It was Hayoung versus Chorong and Chorong won!

The raffle drawing part was actually really cute all on its own too! Each member of the unni team drew a ticket and when the winner got it, the kept on asking them to dance lolol. First they sang congratulations, then Namjoo sang Uptown Funk, and then they all sang Wiggle Wiggle for the last one LOL;; They're so cute and silly I love them! This carried on to the next song when they were like OK our next song is... And then Bomi was like "Wiggle Wiggle!" Either Chorong or Eunji was like "JUST KIDDING IT'S ACTUALLY MY MY." 

Afterwards they slowed things down a bit with Isn't it Amazing and Secret (I THINK) and it was really nice just to hear their vocals /)w(\ But after that they wanted to take a photo! So I rushed up there and hopefully I was in the photo LOLOL. I think after all that they moved on to doing Mr. Chu..?? I SNEAKED A COUPLE OF PHOTOS AND THIS WAS THE BEST I GOT!


Uwah this is getting reaaaally long oops. The other memorable thing that happened was during U You, they had major sound issues ;; The sound didn't start in time so they just sang parts of the song without backtrack (GOSH THEIR VOCALS ARE SO NICE AND CLEAN!) Eventually the song got up but Chorong looked really distracted during the whole part ;; She apologized at the end saying like we wanted to give a perfect performance but we had a lot of mistakes so we're really sorry and I was about to cry again right there like PLEASE THAT IS NOT YOUR FAULT AHFlknsaklfm

They did some heartfelt messages and ended the concert with LUV! We were told that they couldn't do an encore because of the technical difficulties so that was really upsetting but it was such a good experience it didn't bother me ;w; OH.! I think during Mr. Chu they launched the confetti cannon at us and GOSH my bag was wide open on the floor and there's so much confetti in there now LOLOL My jacket on my seat was also completely covered in confetti!

Here is a bonus blurry Namjoo sneaking hearts at us! She is making me upset I didn't buy her fan too...


We went in the lobby with the rest of our friends to make sure what we experienced was real LMAO;; Took a group picture and their manager was still diligently selling merch! Some fans went up to him and asked to take a picture so we were like WELP I couldn't work up the courage to be shameless in front of Apink lets be shameless in front of their manager. We also asked for a picture and he just looked at their other manager like omfg why is this happening to me. But picture GET!! I also wanted to be REALLY shameless and be like ayy can I have a high touch with you too, but there were other people waiting to get a picture as well LOLOL.


UGH it was such a memorable experience though! The girls really work hard and performed their best up there (not to mention the amount of fanservice cause aghaslkj if you shoot another heart at me or wave at me I might've fainted on the spot). I really wish I could've worked harder and learned their fanchants but it was a beautiful experience nonetheless! Thank you so much for coming to Dallas Apink and please come back soon~!

No comments:

Post a Comment