Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A-Kon 27 - Friday

The view from my side of the table!

So Friday started off JUST A LITTLE hectic. At around 3:30am the day before we were like yeah ok we're gonna take a 30min nap and then finish packing and then go to the con by like 7:30am! Guess what time we woke up? 7:30AM!!! So we scrambled and basically tore up the house trying to pack up everything. We left at around 8:45 so packing in about an hour. Nice.

That being said, we already had our artist alley stuff prepared and our cosplay in piles. Except for my Alibaba cos. Still sad I wasn't able to finish it, but I like being Kouha so whatever!!

Kouha Kouha Kouha~~

Anyways, we got to the con around 9am and got stuck trying to find parking for a while. LUCKILY WE DID IT. And then we set up our table! Friday was reaaaally slow so it kinda felt really long. I didn't get into cosplay until about 6pm so all the time before that I was tabling I guess..? What even did I do Friday .__.;;

MOVING ON, at 7pm it was the Magi gathering! OH GOD THE MAGI GATHERING..! I hosted another Magi gathering maybe 2 years ago and it was a tiny maybe 10-15 people gathering and it was a lot of fun to be around Magi-loving people~! This time there was maybe 30-40 people?! There hasn't been a gathering this big since the anime first aired what up?!

There was another side that's not featured in this picture too oh my godddd ;__;

The gathering was super fun!! Since I didn't expect such a huge crowd my quiet voice couldn't get through anyone so I had two other people (WHOSE NAMES I NEVER GOT WOW SHAME ON ME--) help me out. One of the girls there ran One Piece gatherings and she helped me organize everyone and there was even a photographer there?! Sorry photographer I didn't get your name either ;__; I was too stressed and tired to think about it ///

We stayed at the Magi gathering for about an hour and then we decided ayy we wanna show Elffi our Magi cosplay!! Unfortunately by that time he already left his booth;; But took Magi selfies with Misha and Hoshi so it's ok I guess :')

Hoshi is my cute blue boyyyy~

But yea after that was cleaning up the artist alley and then CHANGING INTO ANOTHER COS!! I didn't stay in Kouha for longer than maybe 2-3 hours oops. It was Osomatsuri panel time so I got into Totty! I didn't change my makeup much from Kouha so my Totty looks pretty girly ehe. It suits him!

Hello I am the devil's incarnate

So off to the panel we gooo~! I thought the panel was initially at 10pm so I was freaking out because lol the elevator lines were ridiculously long what even? But it was at 10:45 and we got there in time to solve all technical difficulties! Our panel focused on Osomatsu-san related games including a memory match game, SHEEH competition, face identifying game, seiyuu match game, and trivia!

Before the panel started! We had a full house!

I was in charge of the face identifying game and trivia and was really surprised at how the people participating knew so much?! The questions they had trouble with were the weirdly worded ones and some reaaaaally obscure ones but GOSH these people really love Osomatsu!

Anyways the trivia ran a bit over schedule so we had to move the games OUTSIDE THE PANEL ROOM~! It was one of the most fun and successful panels I ever participated in, and I was really glad to see so many Osomatsu fans! ;o; A couple of people also complimented my I love Totoko shirt and GAHH I'M JUST SO GLAD TO SEE PEOPLE GET IT;; I thought it would go over people's heads and I was gonna lose a lot of money BUT NO PEOPLE LIKED IT AHhh.

So yeah after that was just going upstairs and sleeping for days. And by days I mean like 5 hours because we get up at 7am the next day. OK I'LL WRITE ABOUT THE REST OF THE DAYS LATER~!

Quick summary but will delete this after hue

Saturday
  • Sogo cos!
  • YAY MORE TABLING!
  • Dealer's room!!
  • ELFFI!!!
  • Kradness
  • FREAKING FIRE ALARM
Sunday
  • Casual Yams
  • Buying more stuff. And by that I mean a lot more stuff.
  • Osomatsu voting
  • DINNER!!
End
  • Con loot

No comments:

Post a Comment